[ckan-discuss] Redirecting add/edit package form

Colin Calnan colin at raisedeyebrow.com
Mon Apr 12 18:30:34 BST 2010

We have a small workflow issue on our Drupal/CKAN integration site on
datadotgc.ca.

When adding/editing a package on CKAN, we need the user to return to
drupal site representation of that package once the form has been submitted.

For now when the user visits a package/dataset on our drupal site, and
click edit, they are redirected to the edit form for that package on
ca.ckan.net. Once that form has been submitted we need to redirect them
back to that package page on drupal.

Is there any easy way to do this without resorting to htaccess.

I had a look in /controllers/package.py - line 213:
h.redirect_to(action='read', id=pkgname).

Is it possible that I could just change that to read -
h.redirect_to('http://www.datadotgc.ca/%s' % pkgname) ?

Regards,
Colin
--