[ckan-discuss] International Open Data Hackathon - this Saturday 4th December

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Dec 2 11:07:39 GMT 2010

For those who don't know, this Saturday (4th Dec) there is an
international Open Data Hackathon:

<http://www.opendataday.org/>

There physical and virtual meetups across the world and possibly one
in your local area! so if you're interested in open data this is great
opportunity to meet up with folks who share your interests.

OKFNers are involved in various of the events -- I'm helping organize
a hackathon in London, UK [1] -- and, among other things, we're
planning to do some some CKAN package partying [2] as part of the
day's efforts.

If you're interested in joining in virtually or physically in the
London, Berlin, Bangalore or any of the other events [3] just sign
yourself up on the wiki!

Regards,

Rufus

[1]: http://www.opendataday.org/wiki/London,_UK