[ckan-discuss] Where to find data...

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Thu Dec 9 16:38:35 GMT 2010

Jonathan Gray wrote:
> Yes we're definitely very interested in this. ;-)
>
> I've just been introduced to some folks at your end regarding the
> GeoNetworks software and one concrete area of collaboration might be
> to look at how we can make work on metadata catalogues interoperable,
> and have a coordinated strategy to building technical infrastructure
> for open geospatial data. I think this would be *amazing*.

We already have a machine sitting there waiting for this type of thing
(I would have started something way earlier but lack the technical
skills to actually implement anything usefull).

> Could you send me a copy of the template MOU?

Haha, yes that would be wonderful. I copy Tyler because this has been
sitting on our task list for quite some time. Will get back here once we
have done our homework.

Cheers,
Arnulf.