[ckan-discuss] CKAN in Amazon/EC2 & export/import

Patipat Susumpow kengggg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:38:51 GMT 2010

Hi Martin,

I'm not an expert on server administration as well, but I just finished
install CKAN for Open Data Thailand at http://catalog.opendata.in.th running
on Ubuntu Server 10.04

You can follow this instruction -
http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/doc/ckan/deployment.html, make sure you have
install all of packages in 2. by running `apt-get install [PACKAGE_NAME]`
(or easy_install for last 2 packages).

After installation you can follow this instruction for a configuration -
http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/doc/ckan/configuration.html

Cheers,
Keng.