No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 GMT 2010

(sphinx) "Administrative Dashboard" "Access_Control" "System
Administrator Guide" "Developer Guide".

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/">http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/</a> needs to be fully migrated and got rid of
since it is just confusing having it hanging around.

I could just make these particular changes I've suggested, but I think
it's better to have agreement first, followed by some divvying up all
the tasks. And having Anna take responsibility for the overall effect
is excellent.

Dave

&gt; This will probably stay on the wiki, but will hopefully become a full
&gt; guide in two sections: introductory (using the web front-end) and
&gt; advanced (API usage etc).
&gt;
&gt; I won't focus on this as much, so please help improve it - either
&gt; by adding suggestions to the overhaul page, or simply by editing the
&gt; wiki!
&gt;
&gt; best wishes
&gt; Anna