[ckan-discuss] initial considerations for distribution of CKAN model changes

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Feb 23 09:55:58 GMT 2010

John,

Good, it sounds like we're both talking about the same things. I'm
still not clear on your exact intentions on a pull whether:
a) the pulled revisions ids are stored in an attribute in the merge revision
or
b) the pulled revisions are all stored even though they are
essentially on another branch (the mercurial way)
But it doesn't matter which, as long as you do store this lineage
somewhere. And it sounds like you intend to do this, so great - I'll
leave you with the details.