[ckan-discuss] NZ catalogue + CKAN

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Feb 24 11:04:39 GMT 2010

Dear Glen,

Many thanks for your email: my turn to apologise about delay!

Just to say I think several people started discussing interoperability
between CKAN and Sunlight Foundation's National Data Catalogue
project. Still not entirely clear about whether latter has versioning?
Also would be great if anyone could provide an update of what was
discussed in relation to CKAN/National Data Catalogue project?

All the best,

Jonathan

--

http://twitter.com/jwyg