[ckan-discuss] Getting started with CKAN Norway (no.ckan.net)

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Thu Feb 25 07:57:49 GMT 2010

Hi David, Hi Jonathan,

On 24.02.2010, at 18:58, Jonathan Gray wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 6:44 PM, David Read <david.read at okfn.org> wrote:
>
> We have some docs already for the web importer here:
Thanks David, thats cool.

>> As far as customizing the front-end, I assume you mean the package
>> read/edit pages?
>
> I assume that Daniel meant the 'theme' or appearance of data
> catalogues using CKAN - which e.g. for data.gov.uk would be the Drupal
> site.

Actually I mend both:

1. Customizing package read/edit pages
2. Customizing front ends for CKAN with Drupal and the like.

We just had the fantastic news from Sean Burlington today and I would love to see this and other approaches on building CKAN front ends on a OKFN wiki page for documentation.

Best
Daniel