[ckan-discuss] Setting up nl.ckan.net?

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Jul 9 19:16:56 BST 2010

Benoit,

James Burke and the Netherlands team have been storming ahead by
translating their site into Dutch. I wondered if you could help - I'm
not completely clear on a couple of points, which are not covered in
our wiki[1]:

It looks like they've created a pot file, when I would have expected a
po file. Having said that they seem to have very similar formats, if
not identical?

Now where do they check it in? Is it best in your bitbucket or in the
main ckan repo?

Once it's checked in as a po, I can create the mo and install it on their site.

Dave

[1] http://wiki.okfn.org/ckan/i18n