[ckan-discuss] CKAN: new login every time

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jun 10 13:28:57 BST 2010

2010/6/10 Olav Anders Øvrebø <olav at oov.no>:
> I have to log in every time I visit no.ckan.net (i.e. after having closed
> the browser). This is different from many other sites where you can remain
> logged in for a longer period of time. Tips to get around this appreciated!

This is an old, and not yet fixed ticket:

<http://knowledgeforge.net/ckan/trac/ticket/78>

My only answer at the moment (a very poor one) is that you have to
keep your browser open! (Something like chrome, and to a lesser extent
firefox can be kept open for long periods of time without leaking
memory ...)