[ckan-discuss] Search API call

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 3 20:17:36 GMT 2010

On 25 February 2010 22:03, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> On 25 February 2010 16:40, Colin Calnan <colin at raisedeyebrow.com> wrote:
>> First off, Sean, you are a legend over here at Raised Eyebrow, we plugged in
>> that module yesterday, having spent an hour and a half working on our own
>> and were about 10% of the way there, now we're 99% of the way there.
>>
>> However, it seems like there is a problem with the search call on
>> ca.ckan.net. I get a 500 error when calling
>>
>> http://ca.ckan.net/api/search/package/?all_fields=1&q=vancouver
>>
>> Can anyone help with this?
>
> Very odd. Also seems to happen on all other queries that return
> results. Server error is:

Sorry for the delay on this. This has been resolved thanks to
upgrading ca.ckan.net to a revision with the necessary fix. Queries
like these all now work:

<http://ca.ckan.net/api/search/package?q=vancouver&all_fields=1>
<http://ca.ckan.net/api/search/package?q=parking>

BTW thanks to the "upgrade" ca.ckan.net now has basic stats:

  <http://ca.ckan.net/stats/>

Regards,

Open Knowledge Foundation