[ckan-discuss] update CKAN Norway

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Mar 16 13:41:52 GMT 2010

Hi Olav,

So, please just let me know when you'd like to upload your spreadsheet,
and I will run the script from here for you.

Of course, if you'd like to get other people involved, that would be
nice too. We didn't release the package yet (which would make it much
easier for others to run your script) but that shouldn't be too far away. :)

Best wishes,

John.