[ckan-discuss] Suggestions & questions re: "add a new package" screen

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon Mar 29 18:36:23 BST 2010

Lauren,

Hooray, the CKAN forms are becoming a lot more pluggable and
customisable! Before this is released for all to try, I'm going to
take your PiratePad and turn it into a form, as best I can following
your descriptions.

You also mentioned having specific options in drop-downs. Could you
update the PiratePad to list these options in full please?

David