[ckan-discuss] ckan atom feed and links

Olav Anders Øvrebø olav at oov.no
Tue May 4 08:07:39 BST 2010

I have a question regarding the CKAN Atom feed. When I use it in a feed
reader such as Netvibes, the feed is updated as it should be. But when I
click on the new item link, I get an error message (server not found).
The URL it tries to find is:
http://www.netvibes.com/revision/read/da0c90ef-5dca-4bb7-921e-bdbc57b505fa

Which of course doesn't work; I need to substitute netvibes.com with
no.ckan.net to make it work.

Also, though much less important, the link text in the feed reader is
very long and cryptic:
rda0c90ef-5dca-4bb7-921e-bdbc57b505fa [nis-nor]

Possible to remove the characters before the [package name]?

Olav