[ckan-discuss] List of CKAN instances (live and forthcoming?)

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri May 14 11:59:07 BST 2010

Yes - this is great! ;-)

I think we could also have a plain text list on the CKAN 'about' page,
e.g. with heading 'Who uses CKAN?'.

Also perhaps we could have 'I am interested in setting up an open data
catalogue in language X / country Y. Can you help me?'

Think we could have these elsewhere, but these would both be really
good to have prominently on the 'about' page...

What do people think?

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray