[ckan-discuss] fr.ckan.net / open government data hackday in Paris

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou b.ooghe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:58:07 GMT 2010

Jonathan, Friedrich and folks,

Here's another update,

For financial reasons we won't be able to do our event the way we
initially planned. It is now redefined as a one-evening event on
Friday November 28th. As a result, the production of applications
won't be achievable during the event but we hope it will motivate
people to bootstrap projects.
The event will be the occasion to initiate the data hunt campaign with
the release of our CKAN which will be called NosDonnees.fr
(OurData.fr).
This gives us a couple more weeks to finish working on it so we'll
stay in touch. We didn't encounter any technical issues on our
progress so far, but we mainly focused on the design yet as you can
see on the attached screenshot.
We would still love to have one of you guys at the event and can
provide accomodation for one if necessary, but you should know that
considering its new definition it will certainly be only in french.

Let us know, cheers!

Benjamin for Regards Citoyens