[ckan-discuss] Set up Ie.ckan.net ...?

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Fri Nov 26 23:35:07 GMT 2010

Hi Friedrich,

On 26 Nov 2010, at 22:06, Friedrich Lindenberg wrote:
> Pending an update of our NS server, this should now exist.

It sort of did for a while and I managed to create the very first
package (wohoo!), but now I get mostly timeouts and errors.

Also, there seems to be still an issue with the login system, it gave
me 500 Internal Server Errors when I tried to login with my OpenID
(which works fine on ckan.net).

I think http://www.datadotgc.ca/ looks awesome!

> A little ckan clover would make the whole thing more cozy :-)

No clovers please! ;-)

I'd be ok with a harp.

Best,
Richard