[ckan-discuss] CKAN integration with gridworks / refine

William Waites ww at eris.okfn.org
Sat Nov 27 18:51:23 GMT 2010

Hi Rufus, I think this is a very good idea as well. One comment

] 4. On save (or perhaps as a separate option) they are prompted as to
] whether they wish  to sync the dataset back to CKAN (either as a new
] package or as a new resource on the existing package)

I think this is very clearly a *new* dataset derived from the old
one. We should even try to keep around the javascript blob that
refine uses to express the modifications that were made so that
it could be repeated if necessary, or checked or whatever.

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites