[ckan-discuss] Links for all CKAN-supported licenses?

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Wed Oct 6 22:00:08 BST 2010

Hi Richard,

Richard Cyganiak wrote:
> Is there a list somewhere of links/URLs for all the different licenses
> supported in CKAN?
>
> A table that has the license_id field from the API, and the URL for the
> license document, would be ideal.

The group of licenses used by ckan.net is detailed here:
http://ckan.net/api/rest/licenses

It's JSON. It's a list of dictionaries containing license attributes.

Pick off the "id" and the "url" for each and you'll have what you want.

If you can't do that yourself, just let me know and I'll do for you soon.

Best wishes,

John.