[ckan-discuss] CKAN banner / stickers / etc

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Wed Oct 20 17:49:24 BST 2010

I think the logo is complicated... and it doesn't really scream
"platform" which is how I think you want to position it...

I actually think the really nice thing to have would be digital banners
- something people can stick on their blogs as a declaration of support
or, more importantly, on their CKAN instances that identifies it as a
CKAN project.