[ckan-discuss] Cloud services for Open Data

Neil McEvoy neil.mcevoy at cloudventures.biz
Wed Oct 27 14:57:09 BST 2010

Hey folks

I'm new to this list. By way of introduction I'd like to become more
involved in the infrastructure piece, in particular I specialize in Cloud
Computing and would like to help Cloud providers offer the ideal hosting
environments for Open Data.

I'd like to work within a team who can define these requirements and I can
supply them to the hosting providers to achieve this.

For example I've recently been working with a start-up who has a
Cloud-based distributed storage technology, and I think I saw a
requirement for this.

Kind regards, Neil.