[ckan-discuss] Next version of the LOD cloud diagram. Please provide input, so that your dataset is included.

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Sep 25 13:04:26 BST 2010

On 25 September 2010 12:22, Ed Summers <ehs at pobox.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the responses Rufus and Richard. I noticed that my little
> script that updates the graph data started getting a 403 for the
> (new?) bibbase package?
>
>    http://ckan.net/api/rest/package/bibbase

If this package has been deleted you'll get a 403. This is a known
'feature'. The logic is that someone with higher privileges (e.g.
sysadmin) could look at this package. There has already been
suggestion that from user perspective a 404 would make more sense.

> I am skipping over it for the time being, but I was wondering if there
> might be something wrong, or if it is in some embargoed space. I can't
> seem to find it in CKAN proper, but it is in the lodcloud group:
>
>    http://ckan.net/api/rest/group/lodcloud

If it is indeed deleted then this is a 'bug' in that it should not
show up there.

> Oh, and thanks for the sunburst example. I've been fishing around for
> examples of how to manipulate the visualization with external
> controls.

Not at all. I'm also playing around a lot with hierarchical data but
that is off-topic!

Rufus

--
Open Knowledge Foundation