[ckan-discuss] PDF to replace RDF as primary format for data.southampton

Christopher Gutteridge cjg at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Apr 1 10:37:36 BST 2011

It's a widely accepted format. There's no real tools available for
authoring anything else and it's the de-facto standard for research
communication.

It was that or Word Documents, and PDF is far superior.

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://id.ecs.soton.ac.uk/person/1248

You should read the ECS Web Team blog: http://blogs.ecs.soton.ac.uk/webteam/