[ckan-discuss] Odd error message from API

William Waites ww at styx.org
Fri Apr 1 12:23:17 BST 2011

Right.  I think for cases such as yours the data should be pulled from you so you would be responsibkle for whatever handling of revisions on your end.  If someone tried to edit your record on ckan then i think we would arrange for a post back to you which you can handle in whichever way you see fit. Quite possibly preventing edits via that path if that is your wish