[ckan-discuss] new member in the list

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Apr 5 18:05:03 BST 2011

Welcome Ruben!

I understand you're interested in running CKAN with a CMS? We have
done Wordpress, Pylons and Drupal combinations with CKAN recently. Do
let us know what sort of setup you're thinking about, to see if we can
help flesh out the plans. And it'd be great help for us in planning
our roadmap, knowing what sort of features you're looking for in a
catalogue / CMS solution.

http://ckan.org/2011/04/04/wordpresser-extension-released/
http://blog.okfn.org/2010/08/21/datagovuk-releases-ckan-drupal-module/

David