[ckan-discuss] CKAN online community meetup: Thursday 7th April 6pm UK (5pm GMT) / 1pm EST / 7pm CET

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri Apr 8 11:27:21 BST 2011

Dear Richard,

Please don't worry that you couldn't make it. The meetings do indeed
happen every two weeks and the next one will Thursday April 21st at
6pm BST (5pm GMT) / 7pm CET / 1pm EST.

I have now created the etherpad for that session, which can be found here:

<http://ckan.okfnpad.org/meetup-2011-04-21>

It would be great if you could make it, so please simply add your name
and skype ID to the list if you would like us to pull you into the
call. I'll send a reminder closer to the time.

It would also be very useful if you could email me in advance any
questions or suggestions you would like to bring up, so that I can add
them to the agenda (but this isn't essential so don't worry if you
don't get a chance)!

Looking forward to speaking to you soon,

Lucy

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Richard Cyganiak <richard at cyganiak.de> wrote:
> Hi Lucy,
>
> I can't make it this time unfortunately.
>
> The meetup is going to take place every two weeks, Thursday 6pm UK time, right? So the next one will be April 21st?
>
> Cheers,
> Richard
>

> On 5 Apr 2011, at 19:08, Lucy Chambers wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> The next CKAN community meetup will be held this Thursday 7th April at
>> 6pm UK time (5pm GMT) / 1pm EST / 7pm CET. It will take place online
>> (skype and irc).
>>
>> Please add your name and Skype ID on the etherpad if you are think
>> you'll participate so we can pull you in to the call:
>>
>> <http://ckan.okfnpad.org/meetup-2011-04-07>
>>
>> By the way, this will be the new time for the meetup going forward
>> (and differs from previously) -- it has been selected based on
>> people's availability according to the Doodle poll
>> <http://doodle.com/5334p59fxm4e564b>.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Lucy
>> --