[ckan-discuss] [ckan-dev] introduction

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Apr 15 17:33:52 BST 2011

Flavio,

Welcome to the list and the CKAN community!

Great to hear about the open data initiative started in your department and
good to see you installing and using CKAN fine. The Portuguese looks great
too :-) Please do suggest any improvements and ideas you have.

You might also be interested to try out some of our extensions
http://wiki.ckan.net/Extensions - the Disqus comments one is the most
mature, and there are lots of possibilities with our multitude of plugin
hooks if you want to write a custom one.

David