[ckan-discuss] Guest post on CKAN?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Apr 16 18:47:39 BST 2011

Indeed! We'd love to write about this too!

I asked you as soon as I saw it:

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 1:34 AM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Ed: just a quick ping to see if you might potentially be interested in
> writing a word or two about this for the OKF blog? ;-)
>
> On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
>>  Ed: this is fantastic! Any interest in doing a brief guest post on
>> what you've done for the Open Knowledge Foundation blog?

If you're still interested we'd love to feature this too. Generally I
think the CKAN blog should definitely showcase all the interesting
things that people are doing using the software/service.

(This *definitely* includes new instances, etc, which we currently do
a pretty poor job at systematically tracking/publicising.)

All the best,

Jonathan