[ckan-discuss] Reminder: CKAN online community meetup *today*, Thursday 21st April 5pm UTC

Richard Cyganiak richard at cyganiak.de
Tue Apr 26 21:14:57 BST 2011

I just got back from Easter vacation, and even though it's been a week since the meeting I wanted to say thanks to all who attended, and to Lucy and Rufus for hosting. Always great to see all the ongoing activity around CKAN, and actually good fun to solve problems and hammer out conventions for using CKAN right in the meeting :-)

Cheers,
Richard