[ckan-discuss] CKAN spam

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Tue Aug 2 11:45:49 BST 2011

Pablo,

Many thanks for the offer to help us combat spam. It is useful to
alert the CKAN admins to a package that is spam or has been spammed by
editing the package and adding tag: meta.spam

I've also added this response to the FAQ:
http://wiki.ckan.net/Managing_Data_Packages#I.27ve_spotted_some_spam_on_CKAN

David