[ckan-discuss] Moderation on datacatalogs.org?

John Glover john.glover at okfn.org
Tue Aug 2 16:56:08 BST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

Yes I have been dealing with it all by hand so far, but it's on my
todo list. I don't think that functionality actually exists at the
moment however which is why we haven't just switched it on, but for
now we could prevent normal users from creating catalog entries
altogether and just leave it to admins? Of course anyone representing
any of the curators could be added as admins. How does this sound?
Then as soon as we have moderated package/catalog creation we can
update the site.

John