[ckan-discuss] Linked Data Life Cycles

Michael Hausenblas michael.hausenblas at deri.org
Tue Aug 16 16:39:25 BST 2011

Brand,

> Yes and hello. Please see:
> http://semanticommunity.info/AOL_Government/Linked_Open_Data_on_the_Use_of_Social_Media_Across_the_U.S._Government

Yes, I know about your great work there, sorry for my ignorance and
that I didn't recognise it instantly, but I'm still puzzled - how is
that related to the life cycles? Maybe we should take this off-
line ... seems not very related to the CKAN list anyway ;)

Cheers,
	Michael
--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas, Research Fellow