[ckan-discuss] Editing package relationships (was: Re: [ckan-dev] Package Resources Proposal)

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Wed Feb 2 23:30:39 GMT 2011

Il giorno mer, 02/02/2011 alle 17.40 +0000, Rufus Pollock ha scritto:

> Package relationships are completely functional (and have been used
> for some time) but we haven't yet implemented editing in the web
> interface :) (part of the reason being that most usage of them came
> via the API).

OK,
I spent some time reading the docs and now I'm friends with the mighty
API and package relationships. I've even added the first relationship on
CKAN Italia http://it.ckan.net/package/linked-open-camera that is meant
for a derived dataset - this is going to be the most prominent use for
us given some upcoming initiatives of cleaning and/or scraping public
data.

Ciao
steko

--