[ckan-discuss] CKAN install / documentation

James Gardner james at 3aims.com
Thu Feb 10 15:14:36 GMT 2011

Ahh lovely. Thank you!

[Just ccing the list so that other's know where the new docs are too]

Actually, http://packages.python.org/ckan/ is slightly out of date too
at the moment. No need to update the links because next time the docs
get deployed the corrections will be made, but for now you are best off
following these instructions:

https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckan/src/tip/README.txt

Cheers,

James