[ckan-discuss] List of CKAN instances updated

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jan 12 14:30:35 GMT 2011

Yes thanks Keng! Indeed I saw this on Twitter, and added it to the list already.

It would be great to catch up about your plans for this at some point,
and to see if there's anything we can do to help with this.

Would you be interested in doing a guest post on blog.okfn.org about
the catalogue and about the Open Data Thailand initiative?

All the best,

Jonathan