[ckan-discuss] Fwd: INSPIRE Conference 2011: Call for Papers

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Jan 19 11:19:47 GMT 2011

Amazing. I think we should *definitely* put something together for
this. Preferably on a vision for geospatial data stuff in CKAN, and
how this could be used to support a flourishing open data ecosystem.

Jo: What do you think? Interested in leading a draft (with input from
other CKAN folks)? Deadline is 24th February.