[ckan-discuss] CKAN credits

James Gardner james at 3aims.com
Mon Jan 24 12:29:29 GMT 2011

Agree the standard about page can go from a CKAN install. People can add
it back in via custom extensions if they want to. A "Powered by CKAN"
link in the footer of a standard install (which can perhaps be disabled
via a config option) and which links to a page on ckan.org would be my
preferred solution.

I'd also like to see a proper team page on ckan.org (perhaps with
photos!) so that people can see who is part of it and from which
organisations. Makes it feel like a real team then. We can add a
CREDITS.txt file to the source repository and add a link to it on
bitbucket for more detailed credits info.

James