[ckan-discuss] Questions for "RDF/XML" of CKAN page

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Jul 15 17:26:45 BST 2011

Pablo,

I see - part of the superb LOD cloud effort. I'll feed this use case
into our discussions about multiple CKAN instances and federation vs
DVCS.

In the meantime, I agree that it seems a reasonable plan to do a
simple copy of the 160 RDF packages from data.gov.uk into
thedatahub.org. A very simple script with calling ckanclient would do
the trick. I can give you a hand if you need it.

David