[ckan-discuss] Are tags on datacatalogs.org enabled/functional?

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 17:32:05 BST 2011

On 18 July 2011 11:35, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> On 16 July 2011 12:59, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
>> Thanks John! :-)
>>
>> Tim: would you be having a go at tagging the CKAN instances in
>> datacatalogs.org, as per the existing list on the wiki?
>>
>> http://wiki.okfn.org/Ckan/instances
>
> Just to be clear: that section of okfn.org wiki is fully deprecated in
> favour: <http://wiki.ckan.net/> and specifically this page is the one
> you want:
>
> <http://wiki.ckan.net/Instances>

Yes, who-ever migrated that page should have indicated the source is
deprecated, providing a forward to the new page. I suspect there are
plenty of these deprecated pages on this wiki, causing confusion for
users and a maintenance headache for OKF.

Friedrich started this wiki migration on 1st February and it needs
finishing off properly.

David