[ckan-discuss] Using CKAN for Research Data Management?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 23:48:27 BST 2011

Thanks Tim!

I'd note that in the first instance we're looking for UK based Higher
Education / Further Education institutions who might be interested in
applying to any of these very specific funding calls on managing
research data:

http://www.jisc.ac.uk/fundingopportunities/funding_calls/2011/06/managingresearchdata.aspx

All the best,

Jonathan