[ckan-discuss] Google Refine-CKAN extension (alpha release)

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Jun 21 12:56:35 BST 2011

Hi Fadi,

We've rescheduled the CKAN meeting now for 7pm UK time. Both David
Raznick and James Gardner will be there - would you be able to make it
then and give them a demo? (http://ckan.okfnpad.org/meetup-2011-06-16)

And, as Jonathan mentions - it would be great to put up a blog post on
this! I'll happily put one up prettily if you could get me the text
and pictures (before OKCon would be awesome)?

Thanks Fadi - really looking forward to seeing this!

Lucy