[ckan-discuss] Release of DataCatalogs.org to map open data around the world

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jun 30 09:45:42 BST 2011

Hi all,

We’re very pleased to announce an alpha version of datacatalogs.org, a
website to help keep track of open data catalogues from around the
world. The project is being launched to coincide with our annual
conference, OKCon 2011 [1]. You can see the site here:

  http://datacatalogs.org/

Further information about the launch (including a press release) is
available here:

  http://blog.okfn.org/2011/06/30/release-of-datacatalogs-org-to-map-open-data-around-the-world/

We'd be *very* grateful for any help in blogging, tweeting, and
passing this on to friends and colleagues. We want to make this into a
comprehensive list of open data catalogues from around the world.

All the best from Berlin,

Jonathan

[1] http://okcon.org/2011

--