[ckan-discuss] CKAN-based SPARQL endpoint health checker

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Mar 2 10:46:51 GMT 2011

This is superb! A simple check of the health of resource links is also
coming to CKAN soon, but I particularly like the way he presents the
info as a traffic light dashboard. I also like the monitor graphs -
perhaps we should link here from CKAN, or do this in CKAN (with the
benefit of covering all files, not just SPARQL endpoints)?

David