[ckan-discuss] Shall we create a project advisory group for CKAN?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 2 12:29:51 GMT 2011

Very much so. Just earlier in the thread I said:

> Yes, a big +1. This could complement the Project Steering Committee
(which would be more about direct oversight, guidance and representing
user community).

Referring to the discussion of the PSC last week [1]:

<http://wiki.ckan.net/Project_Steering_Committee>

[1]: <http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/ckan-discuss/2011-February/000953.html>

> "The PSC is responsible for setting the overal direction of the project and
> its releases, determining what features go in, managing the documentation,
> assigning and revoking commit rights, etc."

Sounds good, we could perhaps merge this with current purpose of PSC
as set out on the wiki page.

[...]