[ckan-discuss] Metrics for EU CKAN instances

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 2 15:19:54 GMT 2011

Hi all,

We fairly urgently need a few metrics on EU CKAN instances for past 6
months (we've *just* been told we need this for a report for the LOD2
project). These include:

  * Total number of packages in European CKAN instances (government +
community driven)
  * Total number of packages listed in PublicData.eu
  * Number of CKAN instances in EU

Friedrich: any chance you could give me a quick hand with this if you
have a moment? Due midday on Thursday.

Also is anyone on the project tracking this kind of information? I
know we have a good idea of current stats, but I wonder if we could
start recording this kind of information more systematically so we
have a better idea of how the CKAN project is growing over time
(particularly for Europe, but in general it would be good to track
this globally)?

All the best,

Jonathan

--