[ckan-discuss] CKAN API 2: how to get a group from group's id

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu Mar 17 11:17:36 GMT 2011

Aleksander,

Thanks for this, you've spotted an oversite. But there is an easy work
around for now. Just use a previous version of the API:
http://ckan.net/api/rest/group
which gives group names, rather than IDs.
http://ckan.net/api/rest/group/economics

I'll add a ticket for adding in group access by ID:
http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1045

David