[ckan-discuss] Data Registry Aggregator Experiment

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Mar 30 10:06:45 BST 2011

Will,

Great to see another way of getting and serving package RDF. I agree
that using Go or other lower level language suits this particular use
case when optimising for speed.

Are your customers asking you to put the aggregated RDF in a store and
providing a sparql service?

How does this fit with the rest of the team's existing efforts in CKAN
data aggregation? I'm thinking of the dcat stuff, repo syncing and
aggregated search?

And looking at it from the reverse direction, (since we know data
communities love their independent identity too) could the RDF
function be added into a CKAN extension, say?

Dave