[ckan-discuss] Notes from Data Catalogues Interoperability workshop in Edinburgh

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 4 19:43:54 BST 2011

We've just finished having a useful meeting on data catalogue
interoperability in Edinburgh.

Blog post:
http://lod2.okfn.org/2011/05/04/notes-from-data-catalogues-interoperability-workshop-edinburgh-3-4th-may-2011/

Notes:
http://wiki.okfn.org/OpenDataCatalogues/2

There are lots of things to follow up on - and I'm sure other
participants will be sending further updates on specific points to the
ckan-discuss list in the coming days/weeks.

For our big list of action items see the bottom of the wiki page link above.

The next meeting will probably be in Berlin in the summer (to be
discussed/confirmed!).

All the best,

Jonathan

--