[ckan-discuss] Moving CKAN community instances: it and at done.

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Fri May 6 19:09:10 BST 2011

Il giorno ven, 06/05/2011 alle 14.10 +0200, Friedrich Lindenberg ha
scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> this is just a quick notice to let you know that we've now moved the
> first to community instances, it.ckan.net and at.ckan.net to a new
> server. This is now a more standardized setup which will be simpler to
> set up, maintain and update. The server is also less overused, so that
> we will have fewer (hopefully no) performance issues.

Thanks Friedrich!

This is great news and I see that you also upgraded the system to a
newer version of CKAN. Minor bugs: neither http://it.ckan.net/home/stats
(linked from the menubar) nor http://it.ckan.net/stats (old URL) are
working.

Ciao