[ckan-discuss] Group search via API (v2)

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Thu May 12 14:15:28 BST 2011

Hi Tilo,

ckan.net uses SOLR for its backend. See the docs for configuring that.

But this should all work using the default backend (postgres full text search).

Starting from scratch I find this works for me. I'm using revision 5894ac005a a0

$ paster db init
$ paster create-test-data
$ paster serve --reload development.ini &
$ curl http://localhost:5000/api/search/package?groups=david
{"count": 2, "results": ["warandpeace", "annakarenina"]}
$ curl http://localhost:5000/api/search/package?groups=roger
{"count": 1, "results": ["annakarenina"]}